Trump administration, Hands Off and protests
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
Boston.com |
Thousands of protesters from all across New England flooded the Boston Common and City Hall Plaza on Saturday for the “Hands Off!” rally, part of a planned day of action with over 1,000 anti-Trump pro...
NBC News |
Thousands of protesters gathered around the U.S. Saturday in a series of "Hands Off" demonstrations organized by Democratic activists seeking to mobilize against the Trump administration's immigration...
Yahoo |
Protesters are making their voices heard and joining together to counter the Trump administration’s moves to fire thousands of federal workers, close Social Security Administration field offices, effe...
Read more on News Digest
Trump administration orders national parks to remain open despite cutting more than 1,500 jobs so far this year.
2don MSN
The Trump administration announced Friday that it is not moving forward with a Biden-era proposal that would have expanded coverage of costly anti-obesity drugs to more than 7 million Americans on Medicare or Medicaid.
4hon MSN
Former U.S. deputy special envoy Ellie Cohanim weighs in on the U.S.' revocation of South Sudan visas, antisemitism on college campuses and the president narrowing down picks for the ambassador to the United Nations.
Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Saturday the United States is revoking all visas held by South Sudanese passport holders, accusing the country's transitional government of refusing to accept its repatriated citizens deported by the Trump administration.
Explore more
His comments came on the same day that former Vice President Kamala Harris also spoke out against the administration.
Secretary of State Marco Rubio said he was making the move because the transitional government of South Sudan had refused to accept its citizens in a timely manner.
The Trump administration has rolled back environmental protections related to future logging projects in more than half of national forests under an emergency designation issued Friday that cites the dangers of wildfires.
1don MSN
The Trump administration is asking an appeals court to suspend a judge's order for the government to broker the return of a Maryland man who was mistakenly deported from the U.S. to an El Salvador prison.