Prince Harry has withdrawn from his charity organization Sentebale. He now hopes that a British charity watchdog will uncover ...
Prince Harry said on Thursday he hoped Britain's charity regulator would "unveil the truth" after it opened a compliance case ...
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of ...
Sources close to the former trustees of the charity have told Sky News of their huge concerns about the thousands of pounds ...
Britain’s top charity watchdog announced it has launched an investigation into Sentebale, an African charity established by ...
Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho started Sentebale in 2006 to help young people with HIV in Lesotho and Botswana.
The Duke of Sussex condemned the “blatant lies” that he says have been spread since his decision to resign from the charity ...
The Charity Commission’s goal is “to determine whether the charity’s current and former trustees, including its chair, have ...
Prince Harry resigned as patron of Sentebale on March 25, and on April 3 said that he hoped an investigation into the ...
The Charity Commission has confirmed it has opened a case after concerns were rasied about Sentebale, the charity founded by ...
Harry has been accused of “bullying and harassment” by Sentebale's chairwoman after he quit as patron and demanded her ...
During a prize-giving ceremony at a Sentebale fundraising polo match in Miami last year, the Duchess of Sussex appeared to ...