Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is "a bad idea," UEFA president Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin says a 64-team World Cup in 2030 would be a “bad idea” for European nations and for the tournament itself. The concept was raised by a Uruguayan delegate at a FIFA ...
As the world gears up for the first expanded 48-team tournament, Japan has secured its spot alongside Iran, marking a significant step for Asian football. Set against the backdrop of the Asian ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results