The United States has paused contributions to the World Trade Organization, three trade sources told Reuters, as U.S.
Washington proudly announced on March 25 that it had brokered an agreement between Russia and Ukraine to "eliminate the use ...
"Even before the US decision to withdraw, we were facing significant financial challenges, and we had already started working ...
The Trump administration has reportedly suspended financial contributions to the World Trade Organization (WTO) as of ...
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has proposed slashing a fifth of its budget following the United ... said in the message sent on Friday to the UN health agency’s staff.
The move is part of a shift away from international institutions the Trump administration views as conflicting with its ...
The Gavi vaccine alliance, which proudly claims it vaccinates more than half the world's children against deadly and ...
After 34 years of operations in Western Sahara without achieving its objectives, is it time for MINURSO to retire? The UN ...
South Africa’s fragile unity government has been shaken again. The country’s second-largest political party broke with ...
The U.N. World Food Programme warned on Friday that 58 million people were at risk of extreme hunger or starvation unless ...
Assets jumped 51%, staff more than doubled, and the cost of running the $97 billion pension fund remained enviably low. At 37 ...
For instance, Trump withdrew from the U.N. Human Rights Council and the World Health Organization after other governments ...